A lot of Merritt Island, FL residents have septic tanks on their property, but most have no idea how to take care of them. In this post, we will break down a few steps you can use to maintain your septic system properly, ensuring that it doesn't back up or cause damage to your home or business.
- Have your system routinely inspected by a professional
- Ensure scheduled pumping as needed
- Direct water and runoff away from the septic
- Spread excessive use of water throughout the week
- Don’t treat the toilet as a ‘trash can’ – use only septic-safe flushable
Experiencing septic trouble at your Merritt Island, FL property? Give us a call, we’d love to help with a fast, affordable septic service that gets the job done right.