Plumbing Sounds To Be Concerned About
Are you hearing strange plumbing sounds that have you worried? The Drain Wizard team is here to help!
Our plumbing experts have encountered all types of plumbing sounds, and we know which ones are cause for concern. Some sounds you should always pay attention to include gurgling, hissing, or banging noises. These could indicate problems with your pipes, drains, or even your water heater.
What Can These Sounds Mean?
- Banging and Clanking: something is restricting water flow
- Shaking: pipes are not firmly secured
- Vibrating: water is hitting the fill valve inside your toilet's tank.
- Gurgling: Something is obstructing your pipe
- Screeching: potentially a defective or loose part in your faucet.
- Hissing: water pressure is too high
- Rumbling: A buildup of sediment in your water heater.
Ignoring these sounds could lead to serious plumbing issues down the line, including leaks, burst pipes, and even water damage. So don't let a simple plumbing sound turn into a costly repair.
Our Experts Can Help
At Drain Wizard, we offer comprehensive plumbing services to diagnose and fix any plumbing problem. From leak detection to drain cleaning, our team has the expertise and tools to get the job done right the first time.
If you're hearing strange plumbing sounds, don't hesitate to give us a call. We offer 24/7 emergency plumbing services to resolve your plumbing problems as quickly as possible. Contact Drain Wizard today for all of your plumbing needs!