Top Questions To Ask A Plumber
Hiring a plumber is a big decision and it's important to make sure you're choosing the right person for the job. Before hiring a plumber, be sure to ask these important questions:
- Are you licensed and insured? - This is a must-ask question to ensure that the plumber is professional and qualified.
- Do you have experience with the specific problem I need to be fixed? - Make sure the plumber has the expertise to resolve your specific plumbing issue.
- What is your hourly rate and do you offer a free estimate? - Knowing the hourly rate and if an estimate is offered can help you budget for the job.
- Can you provide references or reviews from previous customers? - Reviews can give you a good idea of the plumber's work and customer satisfaction.
- How do you handle payment and billing? - Make sure you understand the payment and billing process before the work begins.
- What is your warranty or guarantee policy? - This is important to know in case of any future problems with the work performed.
By asking these questions, you can ensure that you're hiring a professional and qualified plumber. At Drain Wizard in Cape Canaveral, Florida, we're here to answer any questions you may have and provide high-quality plumbing services. Contact us today for all your plumbing needs.